Business Development Manager:
- Experience in
- is a minimum
- University degree required
- Engineering or Commerce
Lead business development (renewable energy/solar PV systems) through multiple types of initiatives from networking with partners/suppliers to direct prospection with clients. Coordinate sales effort with other team members’ contributing to grow the company’s pipeline and convert leads into projects. Project Management could also be part of the job description depending on candidates’ profiles.
Emergent Energy is looking for one permanent staff member to be located in Cape Town or Johannesburg.
She/he will report to the Managing Director. Travelling could be more than 25% from time to time.
- Lead generation
- Sales process
- Client satisfaction management
- Project Management
- Develop new offers (distribution agreement, franchise…)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Hands on, and willing to work at all levels
- Business acumen and strong client focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand complex technical and financial setups
- Interested by the energy sector and the green technologies
- Use of personal car preferable (for external meetings - costs to be reimbursed)
Salary (Total Cost to Company/Total package)
To be adjusted depending on qualifications, skills and experience. Great potential to grow with the company and be incentivised on company’s results as well as access to management positions.
Additional Company Information
Emergent Energy is one of the leading system integrators of solar PV systems in South Africa. We have developed unique financing mechanisms and partnerships to allow us offering exciting solutions to a wide range of commercial, industrial and agricultural clients.
Emergent Energy is an entrepreneurial company backed by large shareholders, namely Saratoga Private Equity and Sekunjalo. The company operates from two offices, Cape Town and Johannesburg.
Contact person: Yoann JOYEUX, Managing Director, Yoann@emergy.co.za / http://www.emergy.co.za