Industrial & Commercial Energy Efficiency
Emergent Energy has achieved significant energy savings at schools, factories and hotels through the comprehensive analysis of current energy use practises, and the implementation of modern technologies and processes.
We perform full energy audits, analysing the energy consumption of processes, lighting, water systems, and HVAC plant. Through the use of modern energy management philosophies and the latest technologies, we have achieved significant results: minor interventions may yield savings of up to 30%, while more substantial interventions can reduce monthly electricity bills by up to 70%.
We can significantly reduce your energy consumption through the following services:
- Redesign of energy consumption patterns to minimise Eskom electricity tariffs.
- Full baseline assessment/auditing of energy consuming activities and services.
- Industrial process optimisation and integration for maximum energy efficiency.
- Design and financial modelling of new, efficient lighting systems.
- Design and financial modelling of new, efficient water heating systems, including bulk hot water systems using the best available heat-pump technologies.
- Analysis of air-conditioning systems using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software.